Friday, September 26, 2008

XLVII

Archer sat at his desk going over charts. His ship needed to put in for supplies and some other repairs. Simon stepped into the room. “This is sad.”

Archer glanced up, “what are you talking about?”

“She’s been gone less then a day and you’re pouring over maps when the course has already been set.” Simon answered.

“Archer put down his compass, “I don’t know what you’re getting at.”

“No?” Simon sat in the chair, “hm, I thought your pent up attitude recently was a result of a certain good luck charm.”

Archer stood and leaned over the desk, “Simon I am a captain and I will not be swayed by the presents or lack of the presents of a female.”

“My mistake,” Simon said, “But I do need to let you know that the crew did view her as a good luck charm.”

“Are you saying they are afraid to go on?”

“No” said Simon, “your crew will follow you anywhere, but with some of the things that have been happening lately they wouldn’t mind having something extra to put their hope in.”

No comments:

Rant

Please please please don't lose faith i will be starting this up again.