Monday, September 15, 2008

LXIV

“Yes, I am a member of St. Clair’s fleet.”

“You are one of St. Clair’s?” Lucky seemed to be in shock.

“Yes.” Archer confirmed, “Is that a problem?”

Lucky shook her head, “No, I’m just surprised.”

Archer smiled, “You probably though I was just some noble’s son who was given my position.”

“Not at all.” Lucky said as she placed a bandage over his wound. “The first time I saw you I thought you looked like someone who worked hard to get where you are.” She finished and said, “Doesn’t that feel better.” Her hand rested on his shoulder.

Archer put his hand on hers, “you really are a good luck charm.”

Lucky blushed.

He took his hand down and put on a clean shirt. “You should get to bed it is going to a big day tomorrow.”
“Right.” Lucky said a little confused and she left the cabin.

No comments:

Rant

Please please please don't lose faith i will be starting this up again.