Saturday, February 07, 2009

LXXXI

“What about any strange visitors?” asked Abraham.


“Right maybe you weren’t the bounty.” Said Jana.


Abraham, Jana, and archer were sitting in the pub the next night after they and the small remnant of his crew had cleared his ship.


“That monster made it very clear it was me he was after.” Said Archer. Never had he lost so many men. Not to sickness, and not to battle. Archer drank more then then he had drunk since he had been made a lieutenant. What was left of his crew was in shock and also was drinking. No one could blame them.


“I agree.” Said Abraham, “the captain must have been the target, the question is why.”


Archer looked up from his drink, “I don’t know if this is important, but I had a young woman on my ship, she called herself cursed.”

No comments:

Rant

Please please please don't lose faith i will be starting this up again.